As a Creative Capital artist, you have your own pages on our website devoted to your project and career. These feature your project description, biography, contact information, links to your websites and an area where you can update your accomplishments, events and work samples, including still and moving images, sound samples and interactive animations.
It’s important to have current and complete information on the website as it is often used by presenters and exhibitors to make programming decisions. Please visit the site periodically to ensure that your information is current, see what your fellow awardees are doing and find out about Creative Capital events. You can update your pages through the Artist Hub Please note that all submissions are moderated by CC staff for style before they appear on the front-end of the site.
Our Blog, The Lab
As a Creative Capital artist, you are entitled to:
- In Focus interview pieces timed with your project premiere
- Send us photos or videos of your project in progress, which we may publish on the blog
- Other features timed with your major events
- Guest posts written by you about issues relevant to your work, your successes and struggles in getting your work made and out to the public
Quarterly E-Newsletter – We send newsletters to our 30,000+ email list four times a year.
Promoting Your Project Premiere
When you designate your Creative Capital premiere, in addition to offering you Premiere Funding and convening a Stakeholder Meeting, we will help promote your premiere in the following ways:
- We’ll design and send a dedicated e-blast announcing your premiere to our 30,000+ general email list and our 300+ press contacts. (approximately one week before the premiere)
- Note: To minimize the number of emails sent to our list, this service is available only to active funded projects.
- We’ll create a News Byte on our website about the premiere. We'll also make a "Highlight" graphic for our homepage (a flashing triangles on creative-capital.org) that will link to the News Byte. (posted a week before the premiere)
- We’ll share updates and news about your premiere on Facebook and Twitter. (ongoing)
Special Promotions – Periodically, we distribute printed materials (postcards, brochures) at certain festivals, art fairs or conferences if a significant number of our artists are participating.
Next >> Networking Tools