Applying For and Receiving Funding
From Creative Capital Wiki
How to apply for funding
- Log into the Creative Capital Artist Hub at: http://creative-capital.org/granteeadmin/users/login (or go to the lower right corner of Creative Capital’s home page and click on “awardee login” to open the login page).
- Use your email address (the one CC uses to contact you) as the username and your last name (all lower case) as a password.
- Click the link for Funding Request and complete the form. Make sure to specify the category of funding you’re requesting, answer the other questions in the form and click submit.
Receiving your funding
Decisions about funding requests are normally made within two weeks of their submission. There are two options for receiving your funding.
- We will mail the check to you at the primary address we have on file for you. If you need to have the check sent to another address, please note this on the funding request under Special Instructions.
- Wire Transfer
- Though not preferred, we are able to arrange a wire transfer when absolutely necessary. Please provide instructions on the funding request under Special Instructions.
- Awards are taxable income. Creative Capital cannot provide advice on tax reporting or tax implications, nor can we assume responsibility for grantees’ tax obligations. Please consult a tax advisor regarding the implications of your award.
- To read the Internal Revenue Service’s rules regarding the implications of grants to individuals, go to: http://www.irs.gov/charities/foundations/article/0,,id=137396,00.html.
Next >> Meeting Types and Descriptions